H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

32 Questions Get to Know Me Tag!

by - August 24, 2012
1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes, it is more sweeter and a kind of respectful.
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Hurm well, i prefer to not wearing sexy outfits. So, a big poofy dress
3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? Yes. its my favourite kind of jewels.
4. Is your hair up or down today? It was super mess. Dont ask about it.
5. Do you straighten your hair? Yes. two times.
6. Favorite mascara? As long as the mascara makes the eyes big, thick and smooth curves.
7. Do you get your nails done? Nope. I have no time to do that.
8. Small or large purses? Of course, large purses.
9. Jeans or sweats? sweats.
10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? sometimes.
11. Do you text message a lot? Not really. I just reply an important text.
12. Whats your favorite color? grey and pink and green.
13. Heels or flats? Both. but heels could make me higher.
14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? A big no no NO.
15. Walmart or Target? Target.
16. Do you think lip gloss is the best? Nope. I never use lip gloss. I am more to lip balm and lipstick.
17. Do you own any big sunglasses? Yup. They are cool!
18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Hurm, 40 minutes.
19. Gold or silver? Ah both! o.o
20. Do you like to wear dresses? Eeyup.
21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? No. I wont hang out with guys.
22. Do you like to hold hands? Hurmm.. hahahah.
23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Their hair and leg.
24. Do you like making eye contact? Yes. Its show some concern to people.
25. Would you kill for chocolate? I am dying for!
26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 11. hahaha :D
27. Do you yell a lot? Yes.
28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? No.
29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Yes. When I was like boyish long time ago.
30. What makeup could you not live without? press powder, lip balm, mascara and eyeliner.
31. Do you fall in love easily? No. I used to like them when I found they are cute and kind. Like NOT love.
32. Do you have cramps? Yes. when i stay too long when studying and in cold condition.

    About The Author

    Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

    You May Also Like

    0 comments