WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

How to make a marquee image?

by - August 12, 2012
Hello. Thank you to @farrahmidori for request a tutorial via twitter. LOL. Long time I didnt make a tutorial on blog. Alright. Did you see a marquee image on the leftside (on sidebar). The images were automatic scroll upward and when we hover it, it will stop. So yah, Im gonna teach you all and give the code. Its simple by the way. Hope it will work on your blog.

Step 1 :-
You can paste this code at anywhere you want it to.

Did you see PLEASE PUT IMAGE CODE HERE. ? Okay, that is where the img code going to insert. So yah, thats all. One more, you can change the scrollamount. The higher the number, the fastest images scroll. :)

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments