H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Of the first August.

by - August 01, 2012
Welcome to the new month of the year 2012. Its August now. I have some good and bad news to tell you bout this month which it probably came with the essence of depression.
  1. Raya Aidilfitri.
  2. Break about two weeks.
  3. My birthday on 29th.
  4. Final exam on 29th.
Okay thats all. First i will celebrate (maybe) Aidilfitri and holiday about two weeks and after the last break, the final exam will start on 29 August which is my birthday! Naahh.. I might not celebrate those two special days in this year. Okay.. I think negatively too much. All in my mind now is exam exam and exam. I might pretend that I dont know what will happen on the day of 29 August which is very meaningful to me. I am legally eigtheen :')


So here are the pictures collection on this week (also at past). First picture is when I was studying for english test, second is the model of atoms but I played with it. Third was when I went to the science museum, it shows us about the type of animals which i found the biggest rat! Yes, its existed. Lets skip the fourth. Fifth was when me and my friends were having a break fasting at cafe. I captured them. And the last one which I found it today on boyfriend's phone. He was doing the same thing with me -captured one's photo secretly without a permission and upload it on instagram. Woww, I really envy with my own hair. The hair has grown fastly!  See ya soon, I need to wake my roomies up to get ready for break fasting about a hour and half. They have to cook. LOL.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments