H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

A girl keeps bringin’ sunshine.

by - September 29, 2012
"Don’t be the girl who needs a man, be the girl a man needs." -Unknown.

She's broken. She keeps lie to herself that there's nothing happen. She was unable to swallow the facts. She keeps blaming herself that she was the one who doesnt fight for what she want in her life. She's speechless. She actually didnt know whats wrong with this relationship. She is the one that always says sorry, even if it's not her fault. She fake her smile to everyone just want to hide the pain that she had been through. She's the one who sincerely give the love and willing to do anything just want to make someone that she love to be happy. At last, he left her. Alone. In the dark. With unreasonable reason. She's become a trash that simply threw away by him. And now, she had realize, that the guy she's truly love doesnt love and care about her. Is this a drama? With a weak and tender heart, she's trying so hard to be strong. To stand on her own two feets without him. She's trying to live independently although she was unable to live without him. She's breathless. Dying inside. Unfortunately, this time, she cant forgive of what he had done. The end. Well actually, despite of giving him the second chance to redeem his mistake, she wont waited for him. If she had found someone who are fulfill her three promises, she will accept the new one. So, dont waited the time for so long, come back when you are still love her. I mean love her sincerely and truly with your heart.

And if you got someone new,
its okay that you're with her. I want you to know that its okay.
Im happy with both of you and maybe that doesnt mean anything for you,
but it means lot to me. It means that for the first time, Im not selfish.
I have put someone else happiness, your happiness, above my own...

You need to know that no one could understand you like i do, no one could care about you like i do, no one could stay strong with you like i do, no one could stand with your bad attitudes like i do, no one could cry for you like i do, no one could brighten your day like i do and no one could love you sincerely like i do. In this world, there's only one girl like me. None of them could be me. Never.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

1 comments