WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

A little piece of boredom.

by - September 12, 2012
What's happening? 
- having a boring day.. and stomach ache.
- little brother is having UPSR examination and he screwed off.
- hair had been cut on the last two days.


Begin my day with a glass of milk. And whats up with my plan during semester break on previous post? I have designed a new theme on blogskin, I have cleaned my room.  Oh yah, buying new clothes still undone and i have to cancel of meeting boyfriend because I think I might be spending time with family more. Sister will be back home on this Friday. Yayy!   So without wasting my time by doing nothing at home, I sit in front of my notebook and blogging. Oh yeah! Im so surprise when I saw my new skin become skin of the day on www.blogskins.com Lets check by today. Thank you for all supporters and for those who rate mine. It was Tumblr inspiration which I found more neat and clean. Well people, I am more into tweeting this couple day. Do follow! Mention me here: @flouera


About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. here :)
    congratulations for the SOTD :))

    woohooo, dah boleh comment. i will comment banyakbanyak in ze future :p

    ReplyDelete