WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Can it just be natural?

by - September 14, 2012
I think I wanna express all my feeling here. In my blog. Of what I had felt since I was small. Being hoped by someone. What a confuse situations. I really wanna get out of this such haunted. Its stressing me out. I cant be the one who was being hoped to much by someone. God, give me strength. Besides, I would have try so much to do the best, to make people happy, to see.. their smile. But what about me? Am I really happy with those fakes and hypocrites? I just want to be myself. Seriously this tear me up. I need someone who I can lean on one shoulder, understand my problem. I dont tell him about this, cause seems like he was hoping for me in which Im not sure I can fulfill his wishlists. Im feeling of undeserved to have a guy like him. I am no where near perfect. Seeing his tweet just ruin my eyes. Burst into tears. Again God, give me strength. I have done my best. I had try. But can it just be natural?? Let it be.. One day you will realize the different. That moment which your eyes and mostly heart will widely open of seeing such amazing things. Can it just be natural?? I am a newbie. As long as I have nawaitu to do so. I have. Im not that kind of neglect about it. I would have try. And try.. And try so much... Can it just be natural?? I cannot seeing people hoping for me. I feel very guilty. It needs TIME.

// no matter how much people hate me, i love myself just the way i act, i think and i decide. This is me.

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. look for Christ and you will rest, everything is gonna be ok honey.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete