WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Im out for three days.

by - September 03, 2012
Hello people. This is really really quick post. I better be off to study after finishing type this entry and publish it then. Yah so, it might be typo as well. Srry, x. Well well, I have a camping tomorrow after the last paper of examination. Its maths. And definitely stressing me out. I will try my best but Im not hoping for A's anyway cause the questions are really complicated. For the camp, its actually a War Games of Asperians organized by Foundation in Agriculture Science, UPM. Actually, I feel some kind of laziness going there because I ever went for camp before and its really tiring and lack of sleep. Naahh.. and the worst part is the location in Tanjung Malim, Perak and there might have no line connection. Ah furthermore, i didnt bring my phone there. I will definitely miss boyfriend so much! I didnt get the same group with him. Erghhh..! I hope to see him there. Maybe and just maybe. Naahh.. so sad here. Thats all. I have to stop here and study. Study is definitely stress k. Wish me luck for the last paper! Buhbye~


This is compulsory in my bag. I am dying without them! I also didnt bring my make up bag as well. No mascara, no more blusher and whatsoever kind of make up. Lantaklah. -.-'


About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments