WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

September hauls of new semester.

by - September 16, 2012
Hello. I asked dad for money in the early morning. He gave me a hundred and its all gone in 3 hours. Hahahah. Told ya, Imma big spender. Heyy. I brought some new stuff for this second semester. And also excited to meet boyfriend. I miss him so much. So here's are the new hauls that i brought today.


Here's my new circle lenses from Vivian with three tones. The power is 1.5x. With diameter, 17.2mm. Okay, this is the most large circle lense that I brought, before this I have those with 16.0mm and it look awkward (if I wore). Well, this is the example of model wearing circle lenses that I brought. Pretty satisfied!



Two bows and of course, chocolate mirror. There's two more stuffs that I didnt show because i forgot to photo it. Ring and cardigan. A white cardigan. Now, I found it difficult to search for my clothes. I dont know how to style it with hijab. No more shorts. Thats why I just buy a cardigan, to cover all my short and sleeveless top. I also didnt wear my short dress (that my mum gave me before) anymore. It would be okay if its was a long dress. Ah, just keep it in my wardrobe. Seriously, it takes time to figure out all this. I cant be too straightly and rapidly to change. Let it be slow. 

Did you notice the third picture? A book. Its not actually a book. It would be my secret ever that I would express on it. I think by writing on a piece of paper will be more privacy. No ones culd read mine haha. Im sorry I didnt show the cover of the book because want to hide it from people's thought. Dangerous!


(Dont get confused! The picture above shows my sister with her friends. My sister on the right side and yes she's chubby. I was the one who capture the picture.)After went for shopping about three hours, me and sister went for open house at her friend's house. Heyy guess who I bum into? My enemies. Haha. That kiddo and lame. Ah the moment had happened on last three years. I dont feel anything about it, no more. Instead of enemies, I also met Nad, Zulaikha and Haniza. They are my ex classmates! Heyy miss you girls. Remembering back when we was in form 1. So cute. Haha. Alright thats all for today. Im going to sleep my lashes now.
Goodnight ladies and gentlemen. xo 

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're so fat!! OMfG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. Thats not me. Its my sister. Lol. :D

    ReplyDelete