WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Freshin' the November.

by - November 03, 2012
Hello everyone! Its been too long for neglecting my blog so well. Im sorry, I am too busy for this week. & always been busy. So how are you, baby?

I hope this month will bring the essence of something new which could bring a peaceful to my life. Of what had break my heart twicely on the same weeks. But its okay, Im already heal by the first heartbroken. The second one is because of what I call them as the new besties. -its not anymore.

Im sorry to say that but what have both of you done is totally break me. If it is my wrong, please forgive me. Im sorry for being coward because I didnt face to face, talk about this matter in front of you. I really couldnt. From 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1. We all have been separated. I realize it so much. It just a temporary. Is that what we call sahabat? They absolutely didnt know that Im such a person who always test people. I tested them to know how stand they could be with me thru thick and thin. How true they are! But naah.. Im not going to say you guys are phailed for my test. I acted like childish in front of them, I acted annoyingly in front of them because I want to know whether they could accept me in my wrong way I was instead of being such hypocrite. They totally didnt know that originally me. I also did this because I had enter the new culture and environment. I have being nice to them, care for them, accompany them is this what I get in return? Never mind korang, Im sorry if I acted too annoying in front of you, you know what,, i really realize what am I doing. I can see the expression on your face. And understand what do you guys felt. Remember when both of you langsung tk faham that I really need to hurry, had an evening class, I was pissed off by then. I left both of you and walk alone heartbrokenly. How could you are. I really thought you all could at least understand me. After the class has ended, I went back to room on maghrib and see both of you still sleeping in the dark room. Keyh, I woke you up sebab already maghrib. Naah,, Im already forget the incident 4 hours ago. I was eating after pray maghrib and left half of my meal to you cause I know you were hungry. See, Im still being nice to you.

// Is this what I get in return..?

Its okay, because I love my friends, I love everyone and I forgive people easily. I know people make mistake, so do I. Thats why I become like this. Being too nice and forgive easily. I told you friends, once I stop being childish to you, act annoyingly, cherish your day, singing loudly in room it means that Im back to the real me which I wasnt a special person for you guys anymore. Maaf, but this is really heartbreaking. Both of you pergilah bersama, berdua with and without me. Never mind. Manusia memang selalu macam ni. I know that one of you always said, "Lantaklah aku peduli apa.." - absofuckinglutely hurt.

Im still being nice to all. To everyone. I dont hate people. No revenge or whatever. Im not that kind of that. Even I was being hurt by people, but Im still act nice towards them. Sincerely.


Well, happy November friends, I really miss to hang out with you, the laugh ever.


About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

2 comments