H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

New hauls from Zariya Collections

by - July 25, 2013
Hi. This is a daily update. I actually have no interesting topic to talk here, but anyway I have brought new hauls today. A muslimah shirt/blouse from Zariya. Im sure some of you know that this kind of brand is expensive jugak lah, but the material is very gewd! I love its fabrics and got a lot of designs. Pretty, comfort and covering aurah in shaa Allah. Will leave the pictures of me wearing my new outfit. *sorry for the low quality of photos due to the bad lightening.

Credit photos to zariya-muslimah.com. Check out their website to know more.




Now, I have three muslimah shirt from Zariya Collection. Ops, the last picture wasnt a new haul, already bought from friend. It normal price was RM49 each and I was so lucky to get RM39 for 2 shirts! Kebetulan ada promotion at Aeon Anggun, Rawang. Kyaah! grab this cheap price.


 I enjoy listening to Concent by Nagi Yanagi and Run by Younha. Pretty songs.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

1 comments