H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Happy 19th birthday, Lala.

by - August 30, 2013


29 August 2013

That night, little brother switch off the light and screamed
"Surprise !"

Haha. Epic fail. Yes, its my 19th birthday yesterday  photo themo10.gif. Didnt celebrated the birthday like grand but anyway it is more than enough. The birthday wishes, some advices, du'a. More than enough. Im happy. So here some speeches from my friends. I kinda overwhelmed. 

So here's from my murabbi, Lina. My bestfriend, Farah Adeeba and my special-more-than friend!  I love them. Thanks to all of you, such nice words. My family who wished me yesterday. 


Amboi.. these kids who busy talking about me thru whatsapp. They're my ex-roommates during pursuing study of foundation in UPM. Memang gini selalu. Aku selalu jadi victim. Im still remember when my previous birthday, tomorrow got biology paper and I sleep at the space in our room, they they all swarming around me and when I opened my eyes, they were singing a birthday song. Whaa. I wont forget that, girls! 

Okay, mama baked me a moist chocolate cake and cookies. Not bad even for she first attempt. At night, we're just ordering Pizza Hut that delivered to home. Thats all. Im happy enough.

Ayah called me.

"Assalamualaikum.. happy birthday.."

"waalaikumussalam... hee "

"haa.. mama bagi ape?"

"mama bagi gelang emas..."

"dilla nak ape?"

"hrmmm...."

"iPad ..?"

Wakakaka! This is what i thought lol. How can dad read my mind.


So after having dinner, I continue to pack my stuffs for university admission. He was being my commander. You know lah, girls aight  photo a2.png. They will bring a lot of unimportant stuffs, their clothes punya banyak sampai two to three bags. So he led me. I bring the sleeveless about 6 pieces, he ask to cut down bring 2 only. Baju kurung from 5 became 4. Jubah from 5 became 4. And there are 15 hijabs, due of wearing hijab depends on the clothes (theme/colours) that we wear, so he just let me to bring it all. For t-shirt muslimah, he ask me to remove clothes that seems sparse and thin, so that I wuldnt burden myself to wear inner shirt inside. The bottoms are all enough. Done.  He's very good anyway! Not badimage. This is one of the reson why I need him so much. I just didnt tell him the reasons. Haha. Malulah. I lucky to have him, kalau tak habis lotsa stuffs I will bring to the university like when I was entering for foundation long time ago.

This is before he lead me in packing stuffs. Penuh.

There's not much stuff in this box. I just put pillow, bedsheet, big mirror and light stuffs.

Banyak isnt? I'll try to cut down the clothes with his cooperation.

Taraa  photo 01.gif So these are all the stuffs I will bring to university. I reaaaally cant believe it sikit jea barang, not like before. So it will be easy for my dad to carry the things. Actually during his turn to pack his stuffs also, led by me. Haha. He brought the clothes punyalah sikit in which making me angry. I asked him to add more! He asked me to cut down! And that moment he folded his clothes nicely while me? Ala kadar je lipat. Such a mess. Haha. Thats all the story for yesterday and today, he is heading to KL. Fi hifzillah sayang. Drive safely. Gonna meet you there, in shaa Allah. Tajdid niat nak study. Jihad fi sabilillah. 

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments