H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Orientation week of the first intake students UPM

by - September 16, 2013
Assalamualaikum. Hello people! I've been quite busy with the week of orientation.

Hectic. Tired. Sleepless.

The orientation week has been running for a week. Okay first, lemme tell you. On 2 September, I had registered myself as a UPM student. Mahasiswi. Alhamdulillah, everything went well during the registration. Well, I got the bottom level for my room due of having an asthma. What a luck . Ahha. So after take out the things to my room, my parents brought me to Bangi to have a lunch there.


At  photo clock.gif 4.30pm, the orientation had started. We've got no time to rest! I also make new friends there . I see there's so many friends who aged above than me. Im the only one who is 19y/o, they all ramai yang 20 and 21. Too young for 19y/o students who are pursuing degree. Alhamdulillah... rezeki masing-masing. Muda -muda dah buat ijazah. At night, all the new intake students were gathered at Dewan Besar, UPM to have a various topics of briefing.



Before and after. Still messy. Okay this is the old picture. I'll deco it more. Tengoklah nanti..

Mum and dad, who were accompany me during registration day. We were heading to UPM.


This is at my faculty. We had a brief about our course. I see student who were taking same bachelor with me is about 86 peoples. At Faculty Bahasa Moden dan Komunikasi.


Well. Looks like in an office, with a little swag handbeg on the desk. Ahha. Im registering my course thru online. 19 credits as well! Itu dah lebih actually. Demmit.




They were fighting cheers among the colleges. Too much fun! 




Thats all from me. I will update more about how my life begin as a University student who pursuing degree in Bachelor of Communication. See ya soon. 

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments