WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

I'm ready to blog again!

by - January 29, 2014

A tiring week to customize my blog. I designed it by myself anyway. Ya know, look at my archieve. There's only 16 entries on 2013. Haha, nampak sangat tak active it for a long time. What have I done on 2013 eh? Lol I have no idea. So now, the reason why I designed a new theme for my blog is because Im hoping that I wuldnt neglecting my blog nomore.  photo a2.png

  •  photo boxcheck.gif buy new schedule diary
  •  photo boxcheck.gif buy new notebook
  •  photo box.gif new phone ?
  •  photo 00215.gif is editing blog

Anyway, this blog is still under construction. I need to do a little touch up for the navigation bar, text header and footer and bla bla bla ape lagi. Okay, do keep in touch with me k. Dont lose hope in me haha, stay tuned 

// Im doing nothing at home, extremely bored. Please rescue me haha.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow your blog is so neat and so are you! So envious~ T T I would love to trade banners with you~ My blogeu is www.pinkivorys.blogspot.com and your banner is already up~ <3
    PINKIVORYS- click for korean beauty and kpop~ ^^

    ReplyDelete