H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Unnecessary me. Unusual you.

by - January 12, 2014
There's a lot thing that I want to say. To him. But I cant speak it out. Dont know why. What's wrong with me, kenape susah sangat nak sebut ni?! Ya know, in this heart. Only God knows. Im fighting with du'a. Pray to have an essence of strength from Him. I know it's my mistake. It's all my fault. Nevertheless, I did this because I dont wanna be part of this game. I dont get what is the purpose of our relation. I dont get of what he want from me. Its scared the hell out of me. Because I dont want to be played. That night, I was crying like.. hm. painful. Surely, this is wrong but who am I to judge? I leave it. I leave everything behind. For the sake of Allah. Let him go. Let him be free. Enough of my existence in his life, unnecessary me. I know he's smiling, he's chilling.. happy so happy. It vice versa to me. Im still lost. Im still feeling unsure. I dont get it. Ok tapi aku taknak ungkitkan kenapa aku diduga. Sebab there's a wisdom why.

Takpe. Lelaki memang begitu.
Moga Allah damaikan hati ini. Itu je aku minta pada Dia.

"Dear you. Do you believe if I say.. I love you? 
I dont want to drag you to something sinful. I dont want us to do any wrongdoings. You know, as long as we are together, there can be anything happen between us. We should be separated from now. Bring our way out. Alone. And be happy. Be safe dear. Because I love you. I dont want this feeling come even worse. Bimbang diri ini terleka. Lebih baik pergi. If we are meant to be together, we will meet soon. In His flow. You dont understand and so do I but one day... kita berdua akan faham kenapa. Tak payah tunggu. Jodoh masing-masing dah ditentukan. Pergilah... pergi jauh."

You know guys... i really hope that I can say those to him. Tapi aku tak mampu...

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments