WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

First week of second semester

by - February 22, 2014

Weekly update

sorry for a week with no any updates from me cuz I have been busy with preparing for the second semester. So, happy saturday! 
Anyway, I skipped my co-curriculum classs on the first day and done taking HPV vaccination for the last injection. Got swollen on my upper arm and I cant bear the pain! 



Back to the story. I checked in my college on last saturday (15 Feb) and cleaned up everything. Seriously, I was having an asthma attack after cleaning due to dust allergic and it affected my respiration lol. Cough and flu ceaselessly. I have no class on Monday so me and my friend also roommate went to The Mines. My class start on Tuesday with a subject of Hubungan Etnik which Ive got no friend at all! I dont even know my classmate however I already changed that class on another day. Tuesday was really a hectic day, class till 7pm and I seriously cant concentrate in my class photo a8.png . Just sit down and tweeting . This is because I reaaaally tired. While on Wednesday, I was late to class but luckily the class had cancelled. Demmit  photo a14.png. I dont know what has distracting me but I got no any spirit for the second semester. I hope to change. I hope to improve my academic achievement. I would try to figure out somehow. May God ease everything  photo 1708.gif







About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments