WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

How to get a sexy healthy red lips

by - February 05, 2014
Too long. The title. Haha. Tips memerahkan bibir for malay langugage. Aight, Im gonna share my secrets with you guys girls. I know that there are so many tips to get a red naturally lips out there but this is how I do everyday. Cheap ways and fast and natural. Read the instructions below. For centuries people have been working on their appearance to look more and more appealing. Why? Because appearance is everything! Whether you are conducting a business or simply talking to another person, the way you look can make all the difference. The face is the first component of our body that other people notice, so it is imperative that all the parts of our face look absolutely flawless, including our lips. So it is obvious that in the old ages where plastic surgeries did not exist, women found ways to make their lips appear sexy.

My Problems

I dont owned that sexy thick lips like Megan Fox, I have a thin lips with quite dark circles around the lips which I really hate that and uneven tone. I must apply something oily on my lips if not my lips will get cracked gila. Ugly.

For Daily

  1. I wake up and brush my teeth then and I brushed also the lips haha. This isnt funny but its a tips k. Brush your lips softly with the toothbrush (ofcuz with a toothpaste) and last, rub the lips gently with your finger. Rinse and you can see the difference.
  2. I rather use lip balm/tint than that stick one or lipgloss because from what I know that lipgloss could make your lips turn euw, dark. Due to chemical.
  3. Everynight before going to sleep, I will apply olive oil on my lips.
  4. Lip liner is one of those things that can be a bit confusing. While, we all dread the image of our lipstick rubbing off and being left with a dark ring around the edges of our lips, this can easily be avoided by using a liner that matches your natural lip colour. A long-lasting liner provides a better surface for lipstick to stick to and ultimately offering longer wear.

For Weekly

  1. Sometimes, I used a red onion that have been pounded and put it on my lips for a 10mins. It culd red-ing your lips. Please make sure that you wouldnt use a wrong onion! 
  2. Scrubbing the lips. You may use any lips scrubbing that can buy at any store.
  3. It’s important to create a smooth, even surface for lipstick to stick to. Lipstick won’t stick to dry or flaky skin. If applied to an uneven surface, lipstick has the tendency to clog or flake. Exfoliating is the key to ensuring a smooth surface for sexy lips. Using a soft baby toothbrush, gently ‘brush’ your lips to remove any dry, flaky skin.

Others

You may apply honey on lips, thats really work.
Avoid using lipstick, lipgloss or any chemical stuff on mouth.
Drink plain water, always.
In islamic ways, dont say any bad things out from mouth, no harsh words like fck shit stupid idiot pe semua cannot. Say nice things, or zikrullah frequently. Haa.. that is Islam ways.

Try to practise this tips from now. Goodluck.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments