WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Getting a new hair.

by - April 07, 2014
After two years didnt go to saloon and now she's back. Im getting a new hair. Sooo0o, goodbye to dull, scalp problem and thinning hair. Hello to soft and smooth hair! Hee, Im glad that I dont have any problem on my hair after all. And promise that I would take a gewd care to my hair. Furthermore, happy holiday! Im having a midsem break now for a week only but I will spend this holiday wisely. On this Friday, my family and I will spend our holiday at Thailand. Awesome! Some Japanese hair tips that I got from Tumblr. Hehe, pretty cute.


 


About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

2 comments