H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

For all simple template users that have a problem

by - May 11, 2014

Please read this


It seems like there are many users out there are having trouble when editing the html codes inside their template. Nope, not "customize" one. I know you are unable to search a code of these:-
  • <style>
  • <body>
  • <head>
  • etc...

Come, i show you. Actually this is very simple lah dont be panic. I know it is quite complicated when editing html codes by using simple template than using blogskins. But try to get used to it. For me, i love to use simple template rather than using blogskins.


Go to you blogger dashboard and click on "Template".

Next, click on "Edit HTML" button below the Live on Blog's picture.



Okay now, did you see the line of 14 - it is because the tag of <b:skin> ....</b:skin> lie on it. *But this may be different with your code tau, this is mine! So yah, just click on the arrow on the line of 14 and it will expand the data of the text/css. Oh i forgot something, no wonder la you all can't find the <style></style> on simple template because it is actually <b:skin></b:skin> lol

I'm sorry for the inconvenient for searching <style></style> I think it's unexisted! haha. Anyway, if you want to search other tags like <body> or <head> or <html> just click ctrl+f and enter. Alright maybe thats all the problem, ask me if you still dont get it.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments