H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Final Exam Semester 2

by - June 04, 2014
To inform that my final exam is around the corner. Start on 10th June - 16th June 2014. Hehe. Wish me luck. Happy studying to all the candidates for all students of university, may Allah ease everything and study not for the pointer but for the sake of Allah ok. In shaa Allah.

SORRY ! Away from keyboard. 
Those who sent me a message about blogging, i will reply you after exam k.



About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments