WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Something more

by - June 26, 2014
"If God wants you to be with someone, He’ll make it happen at the right time and with the right person."


Rabbi, I will always put my trust in You. For Your ways are higher than my ways and Your thoughts are higher than my thoughts. I know that Your plans for my life is way better than the plans that I have for myself. I may not know what You have in Luh Mahfuz for me, but I await whatever it is. My hope and my future is in You.


I just want to be safe... and, protected.
Not being hurt nor destroyed by cruel people in a cruel world.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments