WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Blame me for being so lame.

by - July 26, 2014


Its been too long i didnt post about my thoughts here plus i dont know how to start typing but i think it's safe to say here.

Blog is the way I spread out what's inside my heart. I really think that Im such a loser. Its all came from me. Its all my fault. What had happened to me is because I was the one who started it. I dont realize that I changed inter and outernally. To be honest from tudung labuh (long veil) to the tudung bawal biasa. Yep, dont be so surprised.

People make mistakes. One day we will realized by committing a mistake is the common way of life that can mature us. Learn from the mistake. The reason why I changed because I couldnt bear of what people talked about me. Their mentallity thought that tudung labuh must be perfect 24 hours by not making mistakes. Thats why, i avoid by wearing it BUT Im still in the class of covering aurah in shaa Allah.

I hope people wont get misunderstanding with me. Im a human. I made mistakes everyday, comment me but not too much cause i easily get pissed off by people's criticise about me. Im still in the progress of change.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments