WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Doubt every feelings

by - August 24, 2014
It won't be that easy. If it's easy, it is not a love but lust. I doubt every feelings that hit me, because sometimes it doesnt feel true. But this time, I hope it is true. It is the right one. I always hope so before this but i dont deserved  photo th6-2.gif  I just dont want to be hurt and hurt. I'm scare. Scare about my thoughts. I would try to forget everything before and never look back. I always trying to be good and make good.  I hope everything is going alright in shaa Allah. If I really found something better, I just wont simply let it go. I won't. I would chase what is belong to me.  photo th086.gif

Take time... I will put my faith entirely to Him. And I shall fix my relationship to God first before I step into another relationship. Allah's willing..

Doushite kimi wo sukki natte shimatandarou?

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. just be sure of your own heart :)

    tanya diri, "kenapa aku jatuh cinta? perlu ke aku jatuh cinta?"

    and lastly, pray so Allah give you guide ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah have to be sure sebab tu doubting... hee, thnks for the advice.

      Delete