H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Insert a search box with customization

by - August 15, 2014

STEP 1:

For Simple Template user, copy the code below between <b:skin> xxx </b:skin>
For Classic Template user, copy the code below between <style> xxx </style>


dont forget to remove <pre> & </pre> up there

STEP 2:

Copy this code to anywhere you want to put it on your blog. Example on your sidebar or navigation. Well i put it on my navi.


dont forget to remove <pre> & </pre> up there

Oh by the way, you can customize it by yourself. Put a border, radius, change the width, height or whatsoever like you wanted to do just alter the #cookies-search-box code. Have a try.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

1 comments