WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Only people with long hair can understand the problem

by - August 26, 2014

Long hair problem. I experience all those! Haha. It is hard to keep a long hair, and especially to those who have had curly and coarse one. I wasted a lot of money to my hair. Using a lot of shampoo everytime I washed my hair and bought hair products such as serum, conditioner, hair mask and vitamins. Yup, hair is what I obsessed. Very. The last time I cut my hair short when I was 16 years old and after that, I kept it long but I did trimmed my hair into V-curve at the end when I was 18 years old. Okay, you guys cant imagined how long and creepy is my hair right now in addition it is hard for me as hijabi.

// That moment having a long hair and people may scream because they thought you are a ghost. Grr, I have ever experienced that before when my dad and my brother scream when they saw me and then when I asked them that I want to cut my hair they forbid me from doing that, hey whats the matter?!

That is why I put a name as "Ghostgirl" on twitter - It's because of my hair and that is what my family call me. A ghost. So yah, take a good care of your hair :>

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments