WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Since I've been gone

by - October 19, 2014
Hello, Im back. Are you still remember me? heh. Im sorry I have to private my blog for awhile because Ive got an intention to delete all my past photos which were still attached on this blog. Yknow, that i dont have a courage to delete it all. It is hard for me. Been thru two years but still Im not that strong. I feel like i lose something, feel like i lack of something i want hmm. If i could get someone who really care for me i would have do it, easily.



Students' life is terrific.

I got myself been through hardships doing assignments, i didnt spend myself in my own room but hvng discussions outside till late at night. I wont give up. It is my responsible anyway..


Heyy, This is my tiny room at College 15, Serumpun. Actually, i had cleaned it up better than this picture


   


Alhamdulillah, my motive when I terminated this blog is, to prevent someone from stalking until s/he knows about my past and to take a short time for me to clear all the past photos. I made it. Thanks Allah for gimme a courage to do it. Nawaitu for Allah. Enough, what past is past. Do not try to bob up and down about the past, dear self. There is no more unproper pictures of me. In shaa Allah, i hope I could change myself better than yesterday and be a good muslimah Lillahi Ta'ala. I will post more about what Ive been through, get ready!


Happy midsem break to all degree students!

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments