H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

What I do during midsem break?

by - October 20, 2014
Staying at home could be probably the best vacation during holiday.
I have to finish watching The Walking Dead all seasons and patiently waiting for a new season 5.
Fixing my blog entirely and posting what I have missed since Ive been gone.
I enjoyed reading. I've got two presents given by my friends which they guys gave me a book, "Surat Cinta untuk Kekasih Imaginasi" from Haiyat and "Aku terima nikahnya (kompilasi)" from Peegee. Whatta? hahahha they all have been crazy but anyway a ton of thankies I gave to them because you know I loved books, I am a bibliophile hehe.

So it seems like I'll fill in my holidays by reading.

Futhermore, playing games which I feel like I cant stop playing Candy crush but dont think Im addicted on it, not yet hehe. Im at level 40 now so terrific and stuck and let me know if you guys are playing it too then I could seek your help haha.

Lagi apa? and heyy, please let me know if you have any best songs and you could share it with me!





About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments