H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My third semester review

by - January 16, 2015
My past third semester is kinda, suck.
I think so.
Because I feel so.


Lemme introduce myself back to you. People just call me Lala. Hi, I'm 21 in this year. I'm a degree student of Communication (Major in Journalism) in University of Putra, Malaysia (UPM) at Serdang. Nothing special in me, I cant describe myself through writing. That's all you need to know. Oh yah, I want to be a news reporter or a host and interested to be a Dj Radio.
I feel like a little bit loser and slow person. I thought that I could make it, I mean to study hard, be like a real life university student but things changed. Everything came near me had ruin my life - as a student. The assignments, the group members. Mistakenly chose. So me and my friend got a never-ending problem with the other group members. I kinda pissed at this one girl, I don't know what's her problem but obviously she hate my friend and hate me because I be friend with the one she hated. Bullshit. I'm not that choosy. I can be friend with anyone that I liked and nobody will stop me. 
So I took 18 credits for the third semester. 6 subjects; English, Changes and Communication, Research in Communication, News writing techniques, Media technology and Society, and Basic Photography. Seriously, I admit that I suck in taking pictures. I'm not interested with photography. Waving white flag.






For the final exam, I can do it all except for the subject of Media technology and society. The questions are fools. So blamed the question provider!


My assignments drag me into the never-ending photo-shoots, video shooting and camera which I certainly fed up to see the DSLR. Yup, I bought a dslr camera - Nikon D60. Someone said that I certainly don't suit the camera.


To release my stress, I did hang out with my friends, having a real fun. I also admit that this semester I did hangout every weeks ahha. Seriously, wasted!! Wasted time and wasted money when you hang out with a wrong friend. I got ditched but I already leave them. I don't lose anything by leaving friends like that. Okay actually I don't  want to story about what had happened with my friendship problem. I don't to be friend with hypocrites. Thats all. I am moving on!



What else you want to know about my third semester? hurmm.. I hope I'm doing well for the next killer semester! I will have an audition for DJ Radio at Putra.fm. Oh please, do it well dear self. Please remove every negative thoughts and be hardworking!

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments