WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My fourth semester

by - February 26, 2015
On previous entry, I had publish about my room's look. I didn't do video room tour sorry. So now I'm gonna share about the first week of my fourth semester. Oh before that, let me introduce myself for those who first time visiting my blog. I'm a degree student who pursue study in Universiti Putra Malaysia, taking course of Communication (Major in Journalism).



Yesterday I wear the best outfit! Hehe. I am so much in love with this hijab style and jubah. By the way, I where can find tudung bawal bidang 60 yang tak jarang aaand affordable?? Please help me :( Tudung ni pun kawan yang hadiahkan.
  
On the first day of fourth sem, I came a bit late to class, for twice. hehe. So I have to sit in front grr. Besides, me and my roommate have been entered the wrong class due to the wrong schedule. Ni semua sebab dia tak tengok jadual betul2 ciss. Twice!


       

I finally got time to capture my selfie on the second day. OOTD lol

I'm a person who didnt use a pencil box since in school,  I only bring pen and mechanical pencil. That pink case is given by my mum so I use it as my multifunctional case. I keep my essential there like my matric card, pens, pencil, aromatherapy , earphone, tissue and pills. 

Yesterday I sleep at twelve and wake at 2am because I slept while listening to music sebabtu la tak lena ahha. 

This semester is very verryy tough because I take 3 killer subjects. I dont think that I can make it nonetheless, in shaa Allah. I have to put my faith on Him. Still have to improve my relationship with Allah in shaa Allah I belive He will ease my work. Bittaufiq wannajah everybody! 


Everything is gonna be alright, dear self.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good luck to you for this semester.

    You can't sleep well with earphones on? Well, I'm the opposite. hahaha

    ReplyDelete