H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Fail to be a good girl, again.

by - March 28, 2015
Based on my previous entry below, continue with this
I'm still finding myself. To find and define the real Nrl Adla. I'm sorry if my appearance doesn't suit myself but just to let you know that I really love wearing hijab now. Hijab means everything for every women. Maybe with this hijab can prevent me from doing bad and act good even I have to act like one but I really sincere in wearing it. People couldn't shut their mouth so let me be invincible to them for this moment. I can back off if they hate me. I don't need them to like me back. One day, they will understand. Rabb, guide me through this new episode.


About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. InshaAllah, be strong! Be qawiyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you friend. please don't give up on yourself. be good. always pray for you, inshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. people will judge no matter what.selagi Allah ada you never walk alone.gitu.haha. tabahlah ^_^

    ReplyDelete