WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Breakdown

by - June 15, 2015
Hi, this is a personal quick entry. The week of studying has ended. Its Monday today and the final start. I wish a good luck to all my friends, my coursemates, my aspermates, my gangs and best wishes to myself. I'll be sitting for the first paper on 18th June, News Editing and Writing Process. No lecture note given, so I just read a newspaper "Berita Harian" because the question given is make news! Okay.

As the title given, my feeling is totally breakdown so do mentally.  Due to reading so many notes for the exam and I'm damned.

I currently feel so heartless. I talk less write more. That is how I express my feeling by writing. I am not bothered with the comments that people gave to me, I feel so "malas nak layan" and I only "k"-ed them.

Why is this happen to me, tell me what else can I do, I'm giving up. Somebody played on me but I don't want to tell the reason why. This time, let people discover me by themselves (only if they care) because I am giving up with human.

Fortunately I don't give my heart easily to someone that I like, yet. Because I think he has someone else he liked before I came. So Au Revoir.

Been played again.

Study for the sake of Allah, don't give up even though your feeling is breakdown, you don't have mood because of human but then stand up for Allah, chin up. Cari balik semangat dalam diri. Bahagiakan diri sendiri dulu sebelum bahagiakan orang lain. Be strong, Lala. Move on, you can do it 


About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. "You don't have a mood because of human, but then stand up for Allah"
    Wow serious menusuk kalbu ayat ni. Ayat pembakar semangat!
    All the best lala ~ saya dah habis final ~ hehehe .
    Moga Allah permudahkan lala untuk tempuh final kali ni. Aminn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, whatever it is, we have to love ourselves and by this, for sure, everything will be ok, insyaAllah. every cloud has a silver lining ^__^

    wishing you all the best kak Lala for the final!

    when u feel like giving up, remember you've became an inspiration to many out there & Allah is always with you <333

    ReplyDelete