WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Dear selfish, people like you should take a lesson

by - June 10, 2015
You're a terrible person that I have met.
You only care about your own pain.

I'm sorry you hurt so bad, but that doesn't mean other people aren't vulnerable or sensitive. And just because you have a power or doing something out of it, doesn't mean that other people don't have feelings. You don't get to fucking cry to raise sympathy, I am crying right now. You haven't asked me once if I was okay. You only care about your fucking feelings. 

Damn you because you were the one who made that fucking mistake, and then you find me just to blame me that I'm wrong to cover up your mistake. Shame on you people already know who was right and who was wrong.

Selfish, people like you should take a lesson!

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. but sometimes, people dont really realise who's right and who's wrong and they blame us instead ;_;

    ReplyDelete