WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Lala speaks French

by - June 05, 2015
This is not a formal conversation, and the quality of the video is low. I just want to share it on my blog because I found it's really funny when I speak in French with my group partner, Sis Jihan. We have to submit it on the last Tuesday so we made this video at the last minute and submitted on Friday lol so that is why we didn't make it properly ahha my bad.

The weather is hot, so we recorded the video in car hahahha
The script also is not complete.
Last minute. Yes.

Yeah. I am an awkward person in reality, just an ordinary girl in reality bhahaha






Laughing stock punya video ok

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. walaupun yg paham cumalah "merci" hahaha tp kak lala comel lah in real life omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah kelakar sikit bunyinya bila berbahasa perancis

      Delete