WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Make Recycled Cereal Box Book Holders

by - June 13, 2015
I know this is simple "Do it yourself" to do but haha whatever let's do it babeh! 10 mins DIY super simple by using a cereal box. I used whatever I have.
  1. Draw the line
  2. Cut along the line.
  3. Wrap
  4. Finish.

Okay can you see the line that I have drawn on the box, so that is the book holder look like. Whatever your measurements are, draw them out on your paper and cut out the rectangle.



I wanted to wrap it with pink colour paper but but I don't have it, so I used whatever I have, I don't need to buy some more. I used a tape as a line to completely cover the edges. Yup, and I used a cheap glue to wrap the cereal box. 

Okay I'm done. Due to the cereal box has a really soft board so I secure it in between (like on the picture) so that it won't fall. Do it yourself! 

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

2 comments