WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Don't cheat, I love you

by - July 08, 2015
There are several pains in this life.

  1. Losing someone we love
  2. Being lied with someone we trust
  3. Being cheated with someone we love and trust.


I used to think about this cheating thingy. Whether I'm the one who cheat or my partner will cheat. But whatever happens, I'm not gonna put the highest rate of hope, I maybe sad, sad like insane but that will be temporary, I only depend on Allah, He will never break us and He's the one who cure our pain right?

Be faithful, I love you.



About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Assalamualaikum..yeah you are right, we need to always be careful with people coz sometimes the one who knows us..hurt us the most..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, the one we love, hurt the most ;)
      Thanks for the comment

      Delete