WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Rather to be rejected than being dejected

by - July 15, 2015

I'm just people's another option, I always be the last. It's hurt when we make people that we love as our priority but to them, we are just their option. They will come to us whenever they feel bored or when they need someone to talk, they know that we will always be there so they take a granted on us. As their last option when they have nobody.

Are we wrong?

For me, if this happen, I think I rather choose my way which is my past-ways to entertain myself, talk to some random guys, make friends, going out to have fun, socialize like before only in a friend-zone no feeling just having fun being single but friendly than focusing on someone that I love but never care about me. I am so dejected right now I wish to be strong. Ok bye.


But remember, the last one stay.

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Rejection is the norm for me. Though I'd usually put on a tough attitude, there are times when I'd break down and cry. Best thing to do is be selfish and think about myself, what makes me happy, and doesn't make me happy. Sounds pompous, but why should I sacrifice myself to other people that doesn't appreciate me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but i dont know how to be selfish, i always think about other first. :(

      Delete