H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

The Essence of Time & Faith

by - July 11, 2015
I admit that I'm not a forgiver, to those who hurt me before or doing something nasty towards my dignity. All I do is, forget that person, freeze the moment and keep moving forward. I am too fragile. Too broken to be breakable.

Time heals
Faith gives strength.

These two things really work for me. Without time and faith I will never accept them anymore to be friends again.

And without love, I may be couldn't accept him. There's a part of him that I disliked, but then I forget the bad side because I do think about his kindness too and the good memories we had . Not all about him that I like, I'll get used to it someday.

Talk about accepting. Till then, x

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. ehem post pasal ex? suka tajuk tu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alamak memang pun. haha obvious ke entry ni wakaka

      Delete