H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

I write to release my pain

by - August 19, 2015
I'm writing a novel just for you know which is the novel that not to be published (I don't plan to) because I wrote a story to express innermost thoughts. Writing is the only way to relieve my pain, it releases my pressure, my emotion and to remove my boredom. I'm not like the other bloggers who make a vlog on YouTube channel, I don't talk so much, I prefer to just write/type to make reviews, giving thoughts and tips yeahh I'm such a lame blogger or maybe I shall upgrade myself being a blogger how about that? That's what the motive why I blog since 2009. It gives me a full satisfaction every time when I finished writing / typing. And if I do a video, that is just to record some memories. In my writing, I will put some photos regarding the topic to make it not boring and so the reader will understand the topic when they see the pictures am I clear? Also, I'm not a good writer, I'm still learning some beautiful languages to improve my writing and make it more interesting. I got condemns a lot from strange-readers/ anonymous that said I've got a lot of English error, I'm not good in English bla bla bla I'm not bother because I know what I capable and how far can I go. I have to. Work. A little. Harder. Who knows one day all my efforts will be pay back? // Effort + Faith in Allah. So au revoir haters.

Boredom strikes me.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments