H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

1st week of the 5th semester's rant

by - September 10, 2015
Assalamualaikum my blog readers. Hi! It's been so long I am neglecting my blog, it's because I'm entering the new semester of fifth at Universiti Putra Malaysia so I am very busy arranging my schedule and managing some stuffs. I think I have no problem with the course except Kenegaraan Malaysia because the quota of the class isn't complete, I just hope that course won't interrupt my other subjects.


I'm having some issues with my new two roommates here, they are just so lazy to clean their partition and arrange their stuffs. They also refused to wipe out the dust on ceiling, walls and fan. It gets so messy. Oh my God, all of us (four persons in room) get sick including me! I'm having fever due to dust in our room. Of course my partition with Ecah is clean and neat. In addition, Ecah, my roommate in the same partition did advise them to clean up slowly but they are just so lazy I don't know what to do. Oh damn it. I hope I will get well pretty soon.

 photo boxcheck.gif Course registration
 photo box.gif Apply sticker for car
 photo box.gif Meeting for practical as a DJ Radio

That's all the ranting about first week of new semester. I am the third year student now and a senior hahah, stay tuned.


I am crazy with the release of iPhone 6s !!

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. hahah tahu xpe,lagi2 yang warna pink gold tu ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tulah.. so crazy, ada duit nanti beli lah rose gold tu hahahah.

      Delete
  2. suka tgk barang kak Lala, semua pink~~~

    ReplyDelete