H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My View in Gossiping & My Password

by - September 21, 2015

Gossips. In grouping, girls oftenly talk about relationships, make up and some feminine stuff as what as I heard. However, to hang out with me, please don't ever talk about guys. About that hot guys, handsome and whatsoever guys I am not interested langsung berbual pasal jantan and that topic makes me annoyed so much. Not because I'm having a boyfriend so I don't have to "look" for another hot boys more than him but because that just not me. I'm bored. I will go away but before that I will fake myself to adapt with them first because I don't want to be so rude to them but slowly I will put a gap between them hahah. I wont fake too long. I have rights and I won't fake myself so that I can be a good buddy to them, hell no sebab ada orang yang try hard menjadi seseorang yang bukan dirinya sendiri so that dia boleh bergaul dan diterima dalam group tersebut but not me. 

Once if I said I hate it, I really hate it.

For your information, you may look like I am a big spender but surprise, I don't fancy shopping too hahaha. Macam tipu kan?  Whenever I go to the mall, I went to watch a movie, eating delicious foods or hang out with my gang. This is because I have learn something not to waste money on buying something that I don't need anymore. So I rarely do shopping, I will buy something I need only and when I have money.

P/s: Everyone must have a "password" of topic that he or she like to talk about, isn't, so do I, my "password" is make up, Islamic approaches and ranting about someone bad behaviour but mostly, make up products  hahahahhah.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments