H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Showcase Akustika Youtubers MY

by - September 27, 2015

I had a great time last Saturday night went to an event of Youtubers MY at Ruang, Shah Alam Seksyen 16. Which is an event of Akustika Showcase, performed by the Malaysian youtubers. This event is also collaborate with Malaysian Youth Talent. I went there with my colleagues of Putra FM because we were given a task by the senior deejay to report news about the event.

The best part is, we as the media got pass which we can enter any events for free and the seat was reserved for us too, paling depan hahah. It's a privilege to be a journalist and I kinda enjoy my job very much.

We were with the event organizer, Sheda Shamsuddin .

I am with Syuhada Najuwa, one of the singer that performed last night.

It's a great experience went to the event, I made new friends there and enjoyed sharing experience with them. What a great vibes that I have had. Great performance from the singers I enjoyed very much thank you for having us!

 
 
 


About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments