WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

What handbag that I used

by - October 10, 2015
Those 3 handbags that I mostly use whenever I go to class, for travel or for hang out. All the sizes are different, and just nice, suit me and I really love them all.
I added another two bags on this picture. For dinner or night outing, I will use Quilted, it's black and suit every styles. And I also have my backpack for laptop or sometimes I use it for travelling.
Alright, this is the very important case for me. You see, I have 3 handbags that I will change depends on my mood or style so this case ease me. I just take this case out from bag to bag. It contains my phones which I got 2, 3 phones actually, car keys, hand sanitizer, perfumes, powerbank, lotion, mini fan, eye drop, aromatherapy fresh care, pencil case, make up pouch, matric card and another folded bag in case needed for shopping.
What's in my bag? Yup all of these haha it's kinda heavy but those are all my essentials. I carry everywhere I go except if I go to the market or some near places. Thank you for reading 

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

1 comments