WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

7 rules of life by Neelofa

by - November 15, 2015
An aspiration for me with these 7 rules of life by Neelofa, a famous Malaysian celebrity who has hijrah (changed) to be a better person than before like all we knew about her right. And I found that her words are so precious cause I feel it by the way and I hope it benefits my life. Nah, dah buat mindmap siap untuk korang semua ;)


About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. nice one. BV pun adore neelofa sebab humble je. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sharing, dan betul la apa kata lofa ni kan, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice sharing..boleh guna untuk motivate ppl around u..if ada tips utk move on..share sikit okeyy.

    http://blackmakesweet.blogspot.my/2015/11/the-worst-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. suka gila dengan neelofaa ♥♥ lawa sangattt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seorang lelaki asnaf fakir miskin. Berada dalam keadaan daif dan hidup dalam serba kekurangan. Sesiapa yang ingin menghulurkan sumbangan wang secara ikhlas, boleh derma ke akaun maybank 151089317354 Adila Bin Suboh. Terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like these coz she is also my inspiration seriously.

    ReplyDelete