WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Mid-5th-Sem Break

by - November 10, 2015
I woke up late today because I think that I've got nothing to do other than watching television. I don't know how to start typing actually hahaha I think it's been so long I didn't update my personal daily stories so it feels awkward, my life is not so perfect, kinda boring but actually I've got a lot of work to do in this semester. There's tasks to accomplish during semester break which is settle my final year project report and doing revision but I did not start it yet. I also have changed my template design, from black to pastel colour, music player available and I'm sorry if it kinda irritating your ear.


So tonight, I'm gonna start my work. I hope that I can manage my break productively-awesome.
Dimulakan dengan bismillah ~

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. semoga dipermudahkan semuanya lala, semangat semangat okey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha thank youu.. rajin awak comment ;)

      Delete
    2. hee, tak ada apa lah lala, just bagi semangat sikit sikit walaupun diri sendiri tak semangat mana haaa

      Delete
  2. hey sis Lala, best of luck in everything ahead! :D
    stay focus ok! huhuh <3

    ReplyDelete