WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

What will I do in semester break

by - January 12, 2016

To-do-lists


  1. Get done the final year project report (borang selidik)
  2. Decorate bedroom
  3. Teach Amir in math subject
  4. Customize my blog
  5. Work out
  6. Improve my cooking skills


Wishlists


  1. Buy more kebaya and jubah dresses
  2. Get iPod
  3. New hair in 2016


And so my brother read my blog and he saw my to-do-lists, he disagree with "teach Amir in math subject" then he said, "bila masa kau ajar aku math??". It really is, I taught him in math, I solved his problem tau cuma dia je taknak admit yang dia sebenarnya tak pandai bhahha. 


"Amir.. kau patut bersyukur, kau ada kakak yang cantik,,, sexy,,, hot..." said I. K lala memang perasan dan hanya perasan depan adik dia sahaja okayy.. And then he replied, "Ahhh!" Hahahaha bullshit la budak ni tak pernah nak admit about myself tau ee benci. Ok ignore all the perasan thingy that I said above.


So this is my bedroom, still organizing and cleaning up, I got lotsa stuffs that I bring back from my hostel. I wanna have a new wallpaper actually and then decorate my bed's background, printing some quotes and my pictures and then paste it as a background like on tumblr's bedrooms. I got 3 pillows actually but the other 2 pillows is in my car I'm too lazy to take it out haha. Everything that I bring back from hostel is in my car.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Salam lala, dah cuti.. decorate bilik tu suka,
    sebab saya sendiri baru selesai decorate bilik adik adik saya, dapur mak sekali kehkeh.

    moga dipermudahkan semuanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wassalam dear one,
      Wow rajinnya awak decorate bilik dan dapur mak awak hee.
      Saya hanya mampu deco bilik saya je tu pun tak siap lagi..
      In shaa Allah moga dipermudahkan.
      Thanks for the comment ;)

      Delete
  2. besaqnyaaa bilik. hehhehe. tak plan lagi nk buat apa sem break nih.hhihi

    ReplyDelete