H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Foundation tips for beginners

by - February 14, 2016
Every women dreams of having the perfect flawless makeup look and foundation is definitely the savior for this. Foundation absolutely serves its wonders to a women’s face and helps boost the confidence you need. It is the important make up item that is crucial to hold everything in place. However, beginners might need to have some help on making sure that they achieve the flawless makeup look with ease. There are a few foundation tips for beginners to follow to ensure that do not make mistakes that will jeopardize their whole makeup appearance.

Click on this link to know more: FOUNDATION TIPS

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments