WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Jangan lupa dengar radio

by - April 04, 2016
Since I work as a radio announcer while studying, so yah don't forget to listen me on radio. You can listen it by radio streaming PutraFM, using apps like TuneIn Radio or Radio Malaysia, get in on Playstore or Apple Store ok. The best to enjoy is on Friday 8 - 9PM because we used to invite some celebrities on radio. 

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Stunning look of Lala Rahim!! so pretty, i'm sending love from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai dear..!Salam perkenalan from ex-UPMers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Untungla ada frekuansi radio u sendiri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Untungla ada frekuansi radio u sendiri

    ReplyDelete
  5. uyooo multitasker la akak ni :')

    ReplyDelete