WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Make a wish in your life

by - July 30, 2016
For a person who do not know what they're living for - like me, don't do a grant wish, don't have plans and don't know what is the objective to live. For me, all my expectations never came true. Sometimes it turns wrong, turn to be blamed but never right. So I asked God to plan for me, perfectly and safe. I only seek to be protected in this dunya and akhirah. For a weak and insecure person like me fear the most things in this world. I only know when I get hurt, when I turn down, The Lord just want to test me and I bet maybe because I do something which make Him angry. I get sick a lot too.

Just remember that Allah always loves you, more than your parents / your friends or your spouse love you. So that you will know that everything hit you may be for a purpose. He won't let you down with no reason. You just need to be strong and don't blame your Lord.

When you have something that you wish, plan strategically to accomplish it also inset with dua'. In this life, to change and istiqamah is my goal. I always pray to Allah to meet me with a right man who bring me an essence of love and happiness for the rest of my life. Besides, whoever I have right now, I will take a good care and appreciated. And whoever I have had before gave me a great lesson to become even stronger than before. I am so redha at this level. I don't beg someone to stay and love me, when someone love me sincerely, I will make them worth to love me more and more and stay longer if and only if I love them too. If I don't love, I will reject it fairly.

I wish that everything will be at His willing and ease. Amin.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments