H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Bacelor Komunikasi Universiti Putra Malaysia

by - August 11, 2016
 
 



As a senior, ehem. I have been asked for so many times about my course. "Bacelor Komunikasi UPM." For those who are interested about this course, you may asked me by email; lalarahim@hotmail.com remember to put a subject; Question regarding to Bachelor in Communication UPM. So I can notice your email ok. You can email me in Bahasa or English only. Informally takyah nak formal sangat hehe.



Let me introduce you who I am, again. I'm Lala; 23 years old. I was a UPM student taking degree in communication, major in Journalism. Currently finished studying and working now. In campus, I was working while studying for a year. I worked as a Radio Announcer, Putra FM. My activities at UPM is basically about media. I'm not active in sports, at all. You can see my photos collection up there.



"There are no secret to success. It is the result of preparations hard work and learning from failure. Enjoy your university life."

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. auch so comel! pemalas nak bersukan ya? wakaka, same goes to me lah <3 good luck lala! imma masscomm's student too. but at uitm. major in publishing. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I read your blog and I'd like to ask you a question. For this program, is the course conducted in English 100% or not? Are the subjects taught in English or Malay? Please I need an answer asap because I was thinking of putting it as my first choice in UPU fasa 2.
    Thank you in advance!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete