H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Bourjois Collection

by - August 22, 2016
harga Bourjois make up kuala lumpur malaysia
I would like to share my BOURJOIS make up collection to you. Another make up brand that I like so much, it smells pretty good and all the make up's price is affordable.



harga bourjois make up kuala lumpur
harga bourjois make up kuala lumpur



Make up Review: BOURJOIS

Lipcream: Velvet

It's light and creamy however it is matte finish. Super easy to apply. If you have a dry lips like mine, but you still want to look matte and natural, I recommend this lipstick but a bit pricey well it is my first time buying a lipstick which is kinda expensive but it is a satisfaction to me. My friends also like to use this lipcream because the color that I bought is natural and smell so good 
Price: RM42




Mascara: Volume Max Holiday

Comes with a pretty design packaging. Ultra Black. However, the brush is kinda big but if you are pro one, you can apply it easily. Natural looking but glam  photo new1.gif. I got no problem using this mascara, it doesn't clot our lashes at all, I hope to buy it again.
Price: I forgot the price.


Foundation: Healthy Mix Serum

Healhty mix serum is a light coverage compared to the other healthy mix foundation. Yellow-toned. Smell so fruitty. If you have acne or freckles, this foundation cannot cover it. Natural looking. However this foundation only last long for 4 hours.
Price: RM55



harga bourjois make up kuala lumpur
You see, I only wipe it with a cloth, without using water or any make up remover haha. So easy to take it off, including the mascara! So yah maybe that's all I can share now. I would like to share my another make up too hehe stay tuned 

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. i really like the foundation too! it's dewy, perfect for dry skin and it smells so good without irritating my skin. i would definitely repurchase after i ran out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know right. Ops terlupa nak tulis kat situ, it's dewy berkilat cantik jea hehe

      Delete
  2. I've never tried this brand. I heard the foundation is pretty good.
    I would like to try one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is worth to try. Smells pretty good among the other foundation!

      Delete
  3. BV takpernah dengar jenama nie. nampak sangat tak up to date dgn beauty things. glad to know these! foundation tu nampak best sebab jarang jumpa foundation fruitty smell :D n lipcream tu nampak cantik sgt kaler dia T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahha takpe.. Semuanya boleh didapati di watson 😜

      Delete
  4. I'm going to buy the Bourjois Happy Light Concealer ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh, it looks so dewy on the skin which is absolutely gorgeous.

      Delete