WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Deactivate and Deleted

by - August 19, 2016
I got lots of question like, "Why did you deactivate your Twitter and Tumblr? Did you delete/hide a lot of your old posts? How many social medias did you have now?"

I think I have had enough of fun things on Twitter, day by day that social media becomes nonsense to me to play and it made me unproductive. For Tumblr, I think I have so much feelings to express there and it becomes irritated by people who read my Tumblr. I have deactivated those 2 social medias. No more. I feel so much happy living without Twitter so that I wouldn't be such a dumb anymore, people bashing/hating me for my dumb tweets. Besides, I won't make the same mistake anymore.


I set my old posts on this blog to private for two reasons: 1 - I’ve grown and changed as a person. As I have symbolically left Lala Monsterz behind by changing my blog name, it only made sense to also physically move on by starting with a fresh archive. 2 - As I want to blog more seriously now and use it to exhibit some of my skills to potential employers, I decided that having my personal life on the internet wouldn’t be the smartest move

Two social accounts that I currently using now. Facebook and Instagram.

While I refrain from discussing the nitty gritty details of my life, I’m still very much candid in my writing for this blog and regularly go off on stream-of-consciousness tangents so I most certainly wouldn’t say I’m being impersonal. I’m simply embarking on a different style

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Hi Lala darling! couldnt agreed more that twitter nowadays is such an annoying place because we can no longer say what we want retweet what we like. every seconds there is a tweet bout people bashing others. haiyaa. anyway, i am always support you! but please, dont delete this blog otherwise i kill u (major joking). always love your blog! <3 keep being Lala okay? tak kesahlah monsterz ke tak, ahak xD :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan.. pastu bila bash orang ajak ramai2 tweetfamous yg lain bash, tweeter yg biasa pun mcm orang bodoh ikut serta. So, nope. Zaman twitter dan tamat dan tak berkembang lgsng dah.

      Ahha well, I wont delete this blog. It will running as usual, aannd so loyal of you as my reader, thank you so much Eyja ;)

      Delete
  2. patutlah cari Lala takde :( sedihnya. dah la twitter tempat kita kenal. dah kita kenal dalam bulan lapan tahun 2013. bulan ni. hahaha. selamat ulangtahun persabahatan, gituuuuu.

    Lala teruskan tulis blog! twitter takde takpe. tapi sedih la jugak takde Lala takde kat sana :(

    stay good my bestfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thnkyou awak. ahha, takpe blog tetap diteruskan cumanya bukan tulis about personal life lagi lah hehe, maybe kurang dah nak update pasal personal life.

      Selamat ulang tahun persahabatan kali ke 3 gituuu hahahha

      Delete
    2. by the way, cantik header! buatkan satu untuk saya pleaseeeeeeeeeeee *buat mata comel* letak nama sederhanaindah hahahahaha

      Delete
    3. hahahha ambui.. boleh.. tapi awak kena search gambar apa yg awak nak min size gambar tu width= 700px ok? haha

      Delete
    4. okay nanti saya send kat gmail kejap lagi.

      letak nama sederhanaindah.

      lepas tu quotenya "make me another one."

      amboi demandnya hahahaha sorry lala :P

      Delete
    5. ni buli ke hape haha..
      in shaa Allah I will do it ;P

      Delete
    6. bukan buli. hahaha. kagum dengan sentuhan lala dalam design2 ni. hahaha. even tulisan tangan yang hari tu pun saya tak boleh move on lagi hahaha.

      thank youuu Lala sebab jadi my best friend!!!

      Delete
  3. salam lala!,
    lama tak singgah sini ..
    apapun moga awak terus success.
    Yana pun macam awak jugak dulu terikat dengan media sosial, lepas habis study yana dah slow down , seriously itu lebih baik ,
    tumblr yana pun dah tak terusik , Facebook yana bukak untuk news je.
    Betul lah kita patut enjoy kita punya realiti!.

    apapun All the best lala :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks yana. Memang betul, sejak lala dh avoid media sosial, byk perubahan sangat ahha.. Dulu mmg aktif gila but now... No more. Langsung. Ahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've deleted few entries on my blog and yes because I've grown up. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's too much trend happening in twitter and tumblr, dulu have an active account juga. Nowadays, updated regularly, maybe sebab tua suda, jadi we take things a lil bit seriously. Haha. Ok merepek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahha betullah ni.. Especially twitter, dah makin nonsense.

      Delete